AlphaCell, one module with the following features:
- Air borne excitations: plane wave, diffuse field, modal sound field
- Solid borne excitations: dynamic mechanical force, tapping machine, rain on the roof
- Turbulent boundary layer excitation
- Stud modeling
- Perforated plates
- Heterogeneous porous materials: double porosity, porous composite
- Materials with elastic/solid/poro-elastic inclusions
- Visco-elastic material
- Orthotropic materials, laminate composites
- Extended material database
- Absorption and insulation of material parallel assembly
- Import of arbitrary format data
- Export of material cards and frequency data for OptiStruct
- Scriptable execution
Products Not Currently Available Through the APA
BatCell: Stand alone software for managing standard measurements of sound insulation according to ISO 10140 series.
DBCell: Stand alone software for managing material database: • acoustic & elastic parameters • frequency spectra of performances (user defined) • datasheets and url links • external criteria (ex tearing, heat management…) and applications.
ScalingCell: Stand alone software for predicting the properties of material (compared to AlphaCell which is at a component level) •acoutical •thermal •elastical properties of porous materials from 2D or 3D micro-morphology (modeled or scanned).
RokCell: Stand alone software for providing input data to AlphaCell and characterizing the acoustic parameters of a • porous media • perforated plates, woven and non-woven and fabrics • acoustical treatments to be used in time domain model.
TubeCell: Stand alone software for managing impedance tube measurements.