Take the path to real-world experience.
Altair internships put you at the center of our unique corporate culture and at the leading edge of top industry technology and software.
Altair provides internships year-round across many departments. Internships are available within groups such as:
Some advantages of an Altair internship include:
- Software Development & Implementation
- Computer Aided Engineering & Analysis
- Product Design & Development Consulting
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Business Analytics
- Industrial & Computer Graphic Design
- Green Manufacturing (TOGGLED)
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Real-world working environment
- World-class engineering teams
- Challenging, hands-on project involvement
- Intense focus on innovation
- Exposure to diverse industries
- Valuable technical education and career experience
- Full-time employment opportunity potential
- Year round and multiple term internships available
- Exposure to Global Engineering Team
- Review various internship openings by doing the following:
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the Altair Website.
- Choose “View Current Opportunities”.
- Type the word “Internship” or “Intern” in the “ Description Keywords” section.
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the screen
- (Note: You can also just choose “Search” without specifying any keywords and this will return all opportunities that are currently available with Altair.)
- Once you have identified a position(s) you can directly apply by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking on “Apply For this Position”.
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your resume/create a profile.
- Your resume will be routed to the appropriate Altair contact that will review your qualifications and may contact you directly to discuss.
(Note: Unofficial transcripts may be requested during the interview process.)
- Candidates must be enrolled in a program working toward a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD.
- Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will be considered.
Contact us today to find out how we will help you to sharpen your skills, innovate, create and design. Gain professional insights and challenge yourself through a rewarding internship with Altair.Get smart about software at Altair University.
HyperWorks is the computer-aided engineering tool used by engineers at over 5,000 of the world’s leading companies. Visit Altair University
to reinforce your knowledge about the CAE-driven design process. Learn about the free HyperWorks 13.0 Student Edition
, tips and tricks, tutorials, projects, free recorded Webinars, and videos